State Bank of India (SBI) has published an advertisement for the Apprentice Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 6160 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for SBI Recruitment 2023 below.
- SBI Recruitment 2023: New advertisement issued recently by State Bank of India to hire Apprentice. The SBI Jobs notification is released for 6160 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 September 2023 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SBI notification if they eligible. SBI informationn given in this article like the State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2023 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SBI Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 6160 post
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||SBI Recruitment|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Dated||01 September 2023|
|Last Date||21 September 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Apprentice||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 August 2023
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2023 application: 20 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2023 application: 28 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SBI Apprentice Posts: Rs. 15000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN, OBC, EWS – Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, PWD – NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for SBI application submission: 01 September 2023
- Last Date for SBI Jobs form submission: 21 September 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Apprentice. Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SBI Jobs 2023.
Step to Apply Online for SBI Jobs 2023
As always, this time also SBI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SBI Recruitment 2023 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SBI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SBI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SBI that is – https://sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SBI Vacancy)
- In that blank SBI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form