Shikshan Sahay Yojana Gujarat Education Assistance Scheme 2023 Empowering Education in the State Education is the foundation of a prosperous society, and governments worldwide strive to ensure quality education for all. In India, the Gujarat government has taken a commendable step towards empowering education through the Shikshan Sahay Yojana. This initiative aims to provide financial support and resources to deserving students and teachers, fostering a conducive learning environment in schools across the state.
Shikshan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
99.99% of people are not aware of this scheme but there is a state government education assistance scheme for studies from class 1 to graduation in which the following are eligible for assistance.
- Class 1 to 5 = 1800 rupees
- Class 6 to 8 = 2400 rupees
- Class 9 to 10 8000 rupees
- Standard: 11, 12 = Rs 10,000
- after class 12 22,000
After graduation eligible to get assistance from Rs 37,000 to Rs 67,000, more information about this scheme is given at this link: Please spread the information of this scheme to all people with folded hands.
Shikshan Sahay Yojana in Gujarat is a transformative initiative that recognizes the vital role of education in shaping the future of individuals and society as a whole. By providing financial support to deserving students and teachers, the scheme promotes equal opportunities, empowers the underprivileged, and fosters a conducive learning environment. With its focus on technology integration, teacher development, and scholarships, the Shikshan Sahay Yojana paves the way for a brighter future for the youth of Gujarat, ensuring that no deserving student is left behind.
Shikshan Sahay Yojana Gujarat Rules
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to the worker from the date of registration with the board as a construction worker. Construction worker identity card should be renewed three years from the date of registration.
- The construction worker has to apply in the prescribed format and within the prescribed time limit. Application has to be made within 3 months from admission in each academic year.
- Along with the application, proof of admission in that educational institution such as certificate of the principal of the institution or admit card has to be submitted.
- In respect of hostel admission, a certificate signed by the Rector/ Warden of the concerned hostel/ authorized person of the institution has to be produced.
- This assistance will be admissible only in respect of son/daughter of a construction worker and wife of a construction worker (age limit 30 years) who have taken admission in an educational institution/school/college recognized by the government.
- Only two dependent children of the construction worker and spouse of the construction worker (age limit 30 years) will be eligible for sufficient assistance.
- Construction children studying as external students from government recognized institutes/colleges will also be eligible for educational assistance as per existing norms.
- Children of construction workers studying in the National Institute of Open Schooling are also eligible for educational assistance.
- A student who fails once in that academic year/semester will be eligible for this assistance for the next year/semester for the same standard/class. Of course this assistance will be limited to one trial only. A second fail in the same standard/class will not be eligible for re-aid for the same standard/class.