Adhar Dise New Entry for Std 1 new student. SSA Gujarat Aadhar Dise Login id and Password forgot. Child Tracking System online UID Information on ssa Gujarat
𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 Start 2023-24
💥 ધોરણ 1 & બાલવાટિકા ની નવી એન્ટ્રી શરૂ.👇🏼
તમામ જિલ્લા એમ.આઈ.એસ. કો ઓર્ડીનેટરને જણાવવાનું કે Aadhaar Enabled DISE-Child Tracking System(CTS) ચાલુ વર્ષ ૨૦૨૩-૨૪ માટે ધોરણ-૧માં પ્રવેશ મેળવેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓ તેમજ બાલવાટિકામાં પ્રવેશ મેળવેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓની ઓનલાઈન એન્ટ્રીની કામગીરી માટે મોડયુલ શરૂ કરવામાં આવેલ છે.
શાળા ક્ક્ષાએથી ધોરણ-૧ માં પ્રવેશ મેળવેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓની ઓનલાઈન એન્ટ્રીની કામગીરી શરૂ કરવા જણાવવામાં આવે છે.
આ વર્ષે જન્મ નોંધણીના ડેટા સાથે લિંક કરવા માટે જન્મનાં પ્રમાણપત્રમાં દર્શાવેલ જીલ્લો, તાલુકો, પંચાયત, ગામ, જન્મ નોંધણી ક્રમાંક (Birth Registration number),જન્મ તારીખ અને બાળકની માહિતીની પણ એન્ટ્રી કરવાની રહેશે.
આ અંગેની સમજ બ્લોક એમ.આઈ.એસ કો ઓર્ડીનેટર દ્વારા આપવાની રહેશે. જેથી સાચી અને સચોટ માહિતી મેળવી શકાય.
તમામ Teachers ને માહિતગાર કરશો.
Considering all these facts, the matter of organizing examinations for colleges / universities of Gujarat state and starting the admission process and academic work for the next academic year 2020-21 was under consideration of the Government.
At the end of careful consideration, the following instructions are decided to organize the examinations for the state college / university and to start the admission process and academic work for the next academic year 2020-21.
how to online entree in ADHAR DISE all information here…
tamam mahiti step by step jova mate ahi thi pdf file download karo
Terminal / Final Semester / Year Examinations on UG Courses / Programs as per UGC guidelines Must be taken from 25/06/2020 as well as the first year of P.G courses / programs and terminal / final semester / year examinations should be taken from 25/06/2020.
Guidelines for the use of masks, social distants and sanitizers must be strictly followed during these examinations. The duration of the examination should be two hours instead of three hours. And will have to take the exam in multiple shifts if required.
Examination centers should be set up at taluka level / local level for conducting the examination. In case the epidemic situation of COVIP-19 is not normal and the guidelines of social distance cannot be followed, 50% marks will be given to the students of Intermediate Semester 2,4,6 on the basis of internal assessment and the remaining 50% marks will be given immediately on the basis of previous semester. .
This scheme will be named Merit Based Progression. In addition, it can be evaluated as per the guidelines of UGC. For example, in case the student has got 20 marks out of 30 marks of internal assessment in the university and immediately the student has got 70 marks out of 100 marks in the university examination of the previous semester, the marks will have to be calculated as follows. If the practical examination is not taken then its marks will also have to be calculated as shown above. If a practical test has been taken then the actual marks obtained in that test should be taken into consideration.
ન્યૂ એન્ટ્રી ઓપ્શન આધાર ડાયસ
🚸 ધોરણ 1 ના બાળકોને એડમીશન વખતે જન્મનું પાકું પ્રમાણપત્ર તેમાં પણ ખાસ જન્મની તમામ વિગતો સાથે નોંધણી નંબર વારું પ્રમાણપત્ર લઈ ધોરણ 1માં એડમીશન આપશો.
આ વખતે આધાર ડાયસ માં એન્ટ્રીમાં નવું ઓપ્શન આવેલ છે
ધોરણ 2 થી 8નું ચાઈલ્ડ ટ્રેકિંગ આધાર અપડેટ એન્ટ્રી ચાલુ
Adhar Dise New Entry | SSA Gujarat Aadhar Dise Login | Child Tracking System | UID Information
entree karva mate ahi click karo :-
The following instructions have to be followed from the school level under Aadhaar Dias.
- In the year 2020-21, the head teacher / principal / teacher of the school will have to update / track the entry of Std-1 and the information of all the students of Std-2 to 12 from the school login.
- In the year 2020-21, the head teacher / principal / teacher of the school will have to make the entry of Std-1 in English only.
- In the year 2020-21, the information of the students can be updated online by clicking on the link provided by the school for updating the students one by one from Std-1 to Std-12.
- Display RED button if updating and GREEN button if not updated.
- In the year 2020-21, all the information of the student will come by entering the “18 digit base unique code” of the students who have been transferred from Std. 1 to 12 from another school and pressing Search, then the new admission number (GR, number) of the student and missing student Students will have to be tracked by filling in the information.
- It will be the responsibility of the school principal to fill in the information of all the students of the school. If a student’s information is incorrect or will have to be filled out and as a result of which students will not be able to get online attendance, scholarship or other benefits on the basis of unique ID, then the full responsibility will be on the principal of that school.
- The information of all the above students will have to be updated periodically at the online school level. And the information updated in hardcopy at school level has to be certified by the principal / headmaster with the signature of the chairperson of SMC and all the forms which have to be kept in file for record at school level.
- Government Granted / Central / Ashram / Private schools have to login and complete the entry, updation and tracking work under Aadhaar Enable Dias within the time limit which should be noted by each school.
Under Aadhar Dias, work has to be done from taluka level as per the following instructions.
- According to the CRS and SRS report of your district for admission in Std. 1, the number of children eligible for admission in the year 2020 has been sent to Taluka MIS which will have to be entered in Aadhaar and Dial as per the target of CRS and SRS report.
- To conduct entry tracking of students in all schools of the state having government / subsidized / non-subsidized as well as other boards other than Gujarat Board having Std. 1 to 12
- Taluka MISA will have to ensure that all the government / granted / central / ashram / private schools of Std. 1 to 12 of their taluka are ADDed online in Aadhaar and Able Dias. And all taluka MISAs will have to keep their taluka’s SCHOOL MASTER support online updated online.
- BRC / Block MISA Block MISA will have to continuously monitor whether all the schools in the taluka have started operations from taluka level and anti-update and tracking operations.
- Block to Block MISA will have to verify 100% of the schools in its taluka.
- The BRC / CRC co-ordinators will have to verify whether the students’ information is consistently filled except for the Aadhaar enabled diarrhea in the schools only.
- A list of untracked students can be obtained from the login of the district / block which will have to find the untracked students of that standard and enroll them in the standard of that school. Which can reduce the dropout.
- The responsibility of filling in the information online from the school level will be done by the entire education block MIS Coordinator Data Entry Operator and the staff of the District DEO office.